You can donate online through PayPal or Zelle, or by check:
- For credit card, click the Paypal button. (no Paypal account necessary)
- For Zelle, use the following email address to send your donation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For check, make it out to California Health Coalition Advocacy and mail it to 901 H Street, Suite 120 #1061, Sacramento, CA 95814
California Health Coalition Advocacy is a non-profit 501(c)(4), therefore contributions and gifts are not tax deductible.
Every dollar you give will help CHCA pass our bill, SB 625 Newborn screening: genetic diseases: blood samples collected. (Nguyen) SB 625 would:
- Require consent for the storage of a newborn’s residual blood sample and the use of the sample for research purposes.
- Require written acknowledgment from the parent or guardian that they have received information regarding the storage, retention, and use of the newborn child’s blood sample for medical research.
- Prohibit any residual newborn screening specimen from being released to any person or entity for law enforcement purposes.
If you value the work we are doing, please help us continue our advocacy by making a generous donation today.
What we do:
- Religious and Conscientious Beliefs Exemption
- Safeguarding Consent During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Genetic Privacy Related to Newborn Screening
- Patient Visitation Act
Other Advocacy Work
- Advocate for students and employees being impacted by coercive testing and biologic interventions.
- Engage in the conversation on health freedom issues at the Capitol by meeting with legislators, staffers, and committee consultants.
- Train constituents to effectively lobby their representatives at their district offices.
- Update constituents on health related legislation in California and provide Take Action Toolkits on our website.
- Collaborate and advocate on issues of informed consent, product labeling, expanded access to health practitioners, clean water, and hazardous materials.
California Health Coalition Advocacy
CHCA is a 501(c)(4) and donations are not tax deductible.
CHCA Milestones 2022
Helped to defeat five bad bills:
- SB 866 Minors: vaccine consent - would have authorized a minor 15 years of age or older to consent to vaccines.
- AB 1993 Employment: COVID-19 vaccination requirements - would have required employees to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
- SB 871 Public health: immunizations - would have added COVID-19 to the list of diseases for which a child must be immunized in order to attend school or daycare.
- SB 920 Medical Board of California: investigations: record requests - would have authorized the Medical Board to inspect patient records without patient consent or a court subpoena.
- SB 1464 Law enforcement: public health orders -would have required sheriffs and peace officers to enforce public health orders rather than allowing them to do so.
Quoted in the legislative analysis on AB 2098 and in a California news outlet in an article about the bill.
Successfully lobbied with naturopathic organizations to get the Naturopathic Doctors Act amended to protect Traditional Naturopaths.
Conducted over 80 meetings with legislators, staffers and committee consultants to discuss our proposed bills and explain concerns about bad bills, provided expert witnesses, put out regular calls to action, sent floor alerts to all legislators, and made public comment during hearings.
Successfully used a new tool for constituents to schedule meetings and communicate pre-drafted messages to legislators and maintained our Take Action Toolkits on our Legislation 2022 page.
Co-hosted weekly strategy calls with allied organizations through Convention On Health Rights (COHR). Together, COHR organizations put out advocacy materials and calls to action on active bills.
Fought against the University of California, California State University, and California Community College Flu and COVID-19 vaccination mandates for students and employees and for fair religious exemptions and accommodations.
Co-hosted weekly Right To Refuse calls with National Health Freedom Action and leaders from other states. The national campaign helps organizations and grassroots advocates connect for the purpose of passing state laws that would protect the rights of individuals to make their own health decisions.
Promoted Religious Rights Coalition, a signature collection campaign to be used to protect and expand access to religious and conscientious beliefs exemptions in California.