Join CHCA in a campaign to push for legislation that would protect the civil liberties of all Californians during times of crisis: click here.
As a constituent, your voice is best heard by showing up, making phone calls, emailing, and faxing. Please take a moment to take action on these time-sensitive items.
Email this PDF of our letter to your legislators and include your own concerns. CHCA is requesting the state adopt a middle-ground approach that encourages:
- Those who feel sick to stay home, separate, monitor symptoms, seek emergency care if needed.
- Infection prevention practices: hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes, sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces.
- Protection of privacy when testing and tracking cases.
- Informed consent for any and all medical interventions including testing.
- Future actions be based on rate of hospitalizations rather than broad testing of asymptomatic individuals.
Share on social media and tag your legislators in your posts. Follow CHCA on Twitter and retweet our pinned post tagging your state representatives. Find link to your legislator's Twitter account here.